We found this blog post and thought it was fantastic – and oh, so true – so we thought
we would share it with our loyal readers. Thank you BuzzFeed Life.
Are you feelin’ it?
“23 Things That Inevitably Happen When You Start Getting In Shape”
1. Heavy things now feel so…light.
2. Somehow you’re able to climb flights and flights of stairs without feeling winded.
3. Probably because you feel a lightness akin to moon gravity.
4. None of your clothes fit anymore.
5. You actually crave healthy food.
7. Speaking of food, is it lunch time yet?
8. Your healthy habits are starting to rub off on everyone around you.
9. You sleep good. Soooo good.
10. You realize there are veins you never knew existed.
11. You can actually hear your body talk.
12. The combination of endorphins and confidence results in the best sex of your goddamned life.
13. You’ve never had to deal with this much dirty laundry.
14. Two words: mental clarity.
15. BIGGER AND BETTER POOPS.
16. You get hangovers after one beer.
17. Your new favorite activity (besides working out, obvs): fondling your own muscles in self-satisfaction when you’re bored.
18. Feeling sore is such a surprisingly satisfying feeling.
19. You are now officially a morning person.
20. Fresh air never felt so good.
21. Your new-found addiction to working out has helped you kick all your other vices.
22. Your skin hasn’t looked this good since you were in elementary school.
23. The realization that you’ve reached the threshold where working out is not a chore — you legitimately enjoy it.
It is REALLY worth it to check out the original post – the video/pics make this list even more entertaining: FULL POST
To leave a comment on this article or any other blog entry, please fill in the “Leave a Comment” box under each blog entry on our site: Heels to Laces